We have the pleasure of inviting you to the opening of MOMENTUM10 – The Emotional Exhibition. June 8, 2019 at 2 PM in Momentum kunsthall, Moss.
Curator: Marti Manen
Assistant Curator: Anne Klontz
Venues: Momentum kunsthall, Galleri F 15, House//of//Foundation, Spuntveggen, The Oslo Fjord, Bredebukt etc.
PROGRAMME | Momentum kunsthall
– Welcome to Moss by Mayor Hanne Tollerud and Chair of the Committee for Culture and Economic Development Andreas Lervik
– Speech by Dag Aak Sveinar, Director of Punkt Ø – Galleri F 15 & Momentum
– Speech by Marti Manen, Curator of MOMENTUM10 – The Emotional Exhibition
– Music performance by singer and dancer Silje Aker Johnsen
– Opening speech by Kristin Ørmen Johnsen, Chair of the Committee on Family and Cultural Affairs
PROGRAMME | F 15
15.30 | Oslo Art Academy MFA students’ publication launch at Galleri F 15 More info
15.30 | NMBU students present projects related to MOMENTUM. Windbreaker at Galleri F 15. More info(NO)
16.30 | ‘In the before over shore’ (2019), performance by Ina Hagen (NO) at MOMENTUM10, off-site at Bredebukt Beach.
Shuttle bus between Momentum kunsthall and Galleri F 15 every half hour from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
The music festival Lyse Netter is the official opening party for MOMENTUM10 – The Emotional Exhibition. «The world’s cosiest festival» according to NRK Østfold. Line up Saturday: Lone Taxidermist (UK), MOSS EX, Pom Poko, Timbuktu & Damn (S), Grand Island
Karmaklubb* is a nomadic queer club concept and meeting place for conversation, often in combination with art and delicious taste experiences. Karmaklubb* is also a discursive platform with film screenings, artist talks, panel discussions etc.
FREE BUS BETWEEN OSLO AND MOSS
12.30 – Thon Hotell Opera, Sea Side entrance – Momentum Kunsthall
18.00 Galleri F 15 – Thon Hotel Opera
Reservations: email@example.com by Thursday June 5, 2 PM